NutriGold 5-HTP Gold Description
- Supports Positive Mood, Relaxation & Restful Sleep
- Supports Overall Emotional Well-Being
- Supports Appetite Control
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), also known as oxitriptan, is a naturally-occurring amino acid extracted from the beans of an African plant, Griffonia simplicifolia. It is a chemical precursor as well as metabolic intermediate in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin from tryptophan. The positive mood supporting action of 5-HTP is thought to be derived from its effect on the production of serotonin in the central nervous system tissue.
- Features an exceptionally pure, 100% natural source of 5-HTP
- Guaranteed free of the harmful Peak-X by an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured without the use of GMOs, additives, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates, and Dioxides
- Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
- Verified free of GMOs by Non-GMO Project™ Product Verification Program
- 100 mg per vegetarian capsule / 120 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Non-GMO Natural Rice Concentrate, Vegetarian Capsule (Non-GMO Plant Cellulose).
Does NOT contain additives, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates, or Dioxides.
FREE of egg, gluten, milk, peanuts, shellfish, and soy.
View All NutriGold
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Stress & Mood Support