NutriGold Ginkgo Biloba Gold Description
- Double Strength 120 mg
- Supports Cognitive Health, Especially Among Older Adults
- Supports Focus, Attention, Learning, Memory
- Supports Healthy Circulation & Cardiovascular Funtion
- Offers Protection From Free Radical Damage
- Supports Healthy Vision & Aging
Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest living tree species and is thought to have existed for more than 200 million years. Native to China, the leaves of the Ginkgo tree are among the most extensively studied botanical in use today. The active ingredients in Ginkgo thought to help support cognitive health, especially among older adults, and healthy circulation are Ginkgoflavonglycosides and Terpene Lactones. Most commercially available Ginkgo supplements are standardized to 24% of the Ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% of the Terpene Lactones and should be guaranteed to contain less than 5 ppm of the Ginkgolic Acid, which is found naturally in Ginkgo and can be toxic if consumed in high doses.
- 100% pure, natural extract from Ginkgo leaf
- Complies with United States Pharmacopeia standards for purity, structure, and potency
- Standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides & 6% Terpene Lactones
- Exceptional purity - less than 5 ppm of Ginkgolic Acid
- Guaranteed free of adulterants or additives
- Manufactured without the use of GMOs, additives, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates and Dioxides
- Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
- Verified free of GMOs by Non-GMO Project™ Product Verification Program
- 120 mg per vegetarian capsule / 180 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule 1 to 2 times daily with a small meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Natural Rice Concentrate, Vegetarian Capsule (Plant Cellulose)
Does NOT contain GMOs, additives, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates, or Dioxides.
FREE of egg, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy and wheat.
View All NutriGold
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Brain & Memory
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Cardiovascular