NutriGold Gymnema Gold Description
- Helps Abolish the Taste of Sugar
- Helps Manage Sugar Cravings & Intestinal Absorption of Glucose
- Supports Pancreatic Sufficiency
- Supports Healthy Glucose Metabolism
- Helps Maintain Healthy Bood Sugar Levels
- Helps Manage Healthy Weight
Gymnema, also known as Gurmar or Gymnema sylvestre, is referred to in the Ayurvedic texts as the "sugar destroyer" and has been used in Ayurveda since 6th century BC. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as a safe and natural approach to help support sugar metabolism. The key component of Gymnema - Gymnemic Acids - mimics glucose molecules and numbs receptor sites on the tongue, thereby helping to abolish the taste of sugar. In addition to Gymnemic Acids, Gymnema contains Quercitol, Lupeol, Beta-Amyrin and Stigmasterol, all of which are thought to work synergistically to help the body maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
- 100% natural, certified organic extract of Gymnema leaf
- Standardized to minimum 25% Gymnemic Acids
- Free of Solvents, Pesticides, and Preservatives
- Manufactured without the use of GMOs, additives, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates, and Dioxides
- Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
- Verified free of GMOs by Non-GMO Project™ Product Verification Program
- 500 mg per vegetarian capsule / 90 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule 2 to 3 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vegetarian Capsule (Plant Cellulose).
Does NOT contain GMOs, additives, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates, or Dioxides.
FREE of egg, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy and wheat.
View All NutriGold
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Blood Sugar Support
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Diet & Weightloss