Organic India Respiratory Support Description
- Supports respiratory tract health
- Promotes increased lung capacity
- Relieves stress
- 90 vegetarian capsules per bottle
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Breathe Free Formula
Breath is the essence of life. In Ayurveda, the word for “breath” and for “life-force” is the same: Prana. Prana is the vital life-force that we take in through breathing. It is so powerful that we cannot live but a few minutes without it.
Diminished respiratory function, due to environmental pollution, pollens or poor lifestyle habits, can result in a host of problems. Restoring healthy respiration and the natural flow of Prana can greatly improve your health and vitality.
Breathe Free contains four herbs that work together to heal and rejuvenate the lungs.
- Pushkarmool root, one of the main ingredients, is known in India as kasari, which translates to “enemy of cough.”
- Krishna Tulsi excels at relieving stress, which can cause disruptions to our normal breathing patterns.
- Vibhitaki fruit contains expectorant properties to assist in removing excess mucus, which carries toxins out of the lungs.
- Pippali fruit provides a rejuvenating effect on the lungs while aiding in the release of metabolic heat energy which increases absorption of the other ingredients.
Pushkarmool (Himalayan Elcampane) is one of the world’s most popular and successful herbs for increasing lung function and capacity. By combining Pushkarmool with three other renown “lung herbs,” Breathe Free improves lung function via many mechanisms including offering antioxidants with special affinities toward lung tissue. All these factors help us to breathe freely and increase Prana.
Our Breathe Free formula supports respiratory tract health by promoting increased lung capacity and maintaining the normal function of the mucus membrane in the respiratory tract.
1 capsule once a day with food and water.
Safe for long term use.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Do Not Use if Pregnant or Nursing without Consulting a Physician.
View All Organic India
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Lung & Bronchial
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Seasonal Relief
Top 10 Supplements