Synergy Tomato Juice Description
- USDA Organic
- No Fillers
- Organically Grown & Cold Processed in the USA/EU
- Vacuum-Sealed Amber Glass
- Pure Juice Powder
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Rich Source of Antioxidants & Phytonutrients for Combatting Free Radical Damage & Supporting Healthy Cell Function
- Supports a Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Nourishes Healthy Eyes
- Maintains Healthy Skin
- Supports Healthy Prostate Function
- Recent Research Reveals May Support Healthy Bones
- Rich Source of Antioxidants & Phytonutrients for Glowing Health & Wellness
Fresh • Pure • Simple
With our Pure Synergy Organics Tomato Juice Powder provides the whole spectrum of tomato goodness, lycopene and all, in a pure, versatile form with a sweet and tangy flavor sure to please adults and kids of all ages. Because its impeccably concentrated 100% juice powder form with absolutely no added fillers or fibers, a little goes a long way, helping you meet your daily veggie quota "sweetly" and easily.
- “Pure Juice” = highly concentrated source of phytonutrients with optimal absorption
- Heirloom grown in Italy in a pristine, rich growing environment to optimize nutritional content
- Certified organic status ensures absolutely no chemicals or pesticide residues (versus majority of commercially grown tomatoes and tomato products which are saturated with chemicals)
- Absolutely no fillers, sweeteners, carriers or other unwanted additives
- Peak harvest and cold-pressed juicing for optimal nutrition and bioactivity
- Specialty-dried into a powder with an exclusive Synergy process to preserve lycopene and phytonutrient content and ensure complete freshness
The health-promoting power of the tomato is linked to the well-known carotenoid lycopene, which gives the common tomato its bright red hue. But recently, food researchers have started to uncover a whole host of other powerful but lesser known phytonutrients in tomatoes with off the charts potential.
Lycopene is found in the human blood and tissues in greater concentrations than any other carotenoid antioxidant. Yet, your body can’t manufacture lycopene on its own; it must be supplied through diet or supplementation. Ingesting an isolated form of lycopene in nutraceutical form poses a real challenge—you lose the “synergy” of all the healthful compounds found in the whole tomato, like vitamin C, beta-carotene, potassium, and a long list of flavonoids.
Pure Synergy Organics Tomato Juice Powder provides the “whole” synergy of nutrients that research now shows is more beneficial than just the isolated compounds.
Mix 1 1/2 teaspoons (more or less, depending on personal taste) in with your "green" smoothie or veggie juice to fortify with a potent shot of phytonutrients. Or try mixing into your favorite tomato-based soup and salsa recipes for a concentrated boost of nutrition and delicious, authentic tomato flavor.
How about a mild zesty tomato tonic? Mix to taste with filtered water, a squeeze of lemon, then add a dash of some of your favorite dried spices such as black pepper, cayenne pepper, basil, oregano and/or cilantro.
Our Pure Synergy Organics line offers 100% pure and fresh, nutrient-dense certified organic nutritional powders that are backed by the Synergy reputation for perfected quality and by our obsession to capture the very best of what Mother Nature has to offer.
Packaged by weight, not volume; contents may settle. A two-month supply. Please store away from direct sunlight and heat.
Pure Synergy Organics Tomato Juice Powder is 100% naturally occurring source of healthful phytonutrients including lycopene, phenols and flavonoids. Gluten, Dairy, Additive and GMO Free
View All Synergy Company
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Cardiovascular
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Super Foods > Superfoods Powder
Top 10 Vitamins
Top 10 Superfoods