Pure Vegan Cal/Mag Description
- Enabling muscles, including the heart, to contract, and are necessary for normal blood clotting
- Maintains strong bones and healthy teeth
- May help reduce high blood pressure
- Plays a role in relieving symptoms of PMS
- Supports colon health
- Good for adolescents and post-menopausal women
- Maintains steady metabolism
- Conducts nerve impulses
Calcium is also very important in fat metabolism. It makes for less fat storage and better use of present macronutrients in the blood. In addition, some studies suggested that calcium may help relieve premenstrual syndrome "PMS". Furthermore, studies also suggested that calcium supplements may be able to reduce colon polyps. Average adults including pregnant women need at least 1000mg of calcium daily, while post-menopausal women need up to 1500mg a day.
As a dietary supplement, take 3-6 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.
Digeseb Plus Delivery System and vegetable capsule.
View All Pure Vegan
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Minerals
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Bone & Joint
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Cardiovascular