Re-Body SafSlim Delicious Berry Cream Fusion Description
- Clinically Studied Ingredient HLA Helps Reduce Belly Fat
- Expeller-Pressed High Linoleic Safflower Oil
- Clinical Strength Formula
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
SafSlim, Re•body’s naturally derived fat supplement — contains a clinically tested ingredient that has been shown to specifically reduce abdominal fat. This supplement is based on the power of high-linoleic safflower oil.
- Clinically studied ingredient designed specifically to help reduce fat*†
- Powered by patent-pending SAFActive78 ™ emulsification technology
- Delicious creamy smoothie-like taste and texture, emulsified for easier digestion*
- Expeller-pressed, double-bonded high linoleic (78%) emulsified safflower oil*
- Easy to take non-stimulant, naturally derived ingredients*
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, yeast, lactose, milk*
High linoleic safflower oil (HLA) has been shown to reduce fat, maintain HDL (the good) cholesterol already within normal range, and increase a hormone adiponectin that helps your body process calories.These results were found in a double-blinded Ohio State University crossover study conducted with 55 overweight, post-menopausal women with high blood sugar comparing high linoleic safflower oil (HLA) with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
The participants showed an average reduction of 6.3 percent abdominal fat and an average increase of 20.3 percent in adiponectin, an important fat hormone!
- Take 1 Tablespoon twice daily before meals. Delicious by the spoonful or mixed into your cold beverages, shakes or yogurt.
- Take for a minimum of 16 weeks in conjunction with regular exercise and a diet free of high glycemic refined carbohydrates and trans fats.
Water, SAFactive78, high-linoleic safflower oil, xylitol, glycerol, gum arabic, vegetable and fruit color, natural flavors, guar gum, xanthan gum, citric acid, malic acid, sorbic acid, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
View All Re-Body
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Diet & Weightloss
View All Sports Nutrition > Diet Supplements