Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum with Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Description
- DMAE & Alpha Lipoic Acid & Vitamin C Ester
NOW... reduce appearance of eye area wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles& hellip as you protect against future skin damage.
- DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid & Wheat Protein help firm & fight bags, puffiness.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid & Vitamin C Ester antioxidants help protect against future damage.
- Mulberry & Lime help lighten dark circles.
- Hyaluronic Acid & Allantoin, in a unique blending moisturize & texturize area.
An advanced antioxidant that fights free radicals, Alpha Lipoic Acid is an important component in our anti-aging products. Free radicals are the result of oxidation, a naturally-occurring side effect of cellular metabolism in the body, and are believed to destroy tissue on the cellular level through a destabilizing chain reaction – accelerating the aging process. Free radicals occur naturally, but exposure to harmful environmental factors, such as pollution, sun exposure, or lifestyle conditions such as smoking cigarettes, can increase their production. Antioxidants such as Alpha Lipoic Acid bind to these free radicals helping to inhibit their spread. Alpha Lipoic Acid is unique since it’s an antioxidant and it also assists the body’s production of Vitamin C, one of our naturally-occurring antioxidants.
• Improves the appearance of skin tone and texture by fighting the free-radical damage that can leave skin looking dull
• Reduces the appearance of puffiness by regulating the production of nitric oxide, which controls blood flow to the skin
• Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by improving the overall health of the skin
Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) is often called “facelift in a jar” by skin care specialists, because it helps firm and tighten the skin. With regular use DMAE will give skin a more defined, youthful appearance. DMAE, a component of cell membranes, is also one of the substances used by the body to make the neurotransmitter molecule acetylcholine. DMAE’s firming effects are believed to involve the signaling of acetylcholine in the skin.
Vitamin C Ester (ascorbyl palmitate) provides protective antioxidant action, and helps repair past skin damage by promoting new collagen production. Vitamin C Ester provides multiple benefits: improving skin texture, maintaining skin firmness and tone, and improving skin radiance. Hyaluronic Acid is found naturally in the body as a lubricant – keeping the skin, joints, and the immune system healthy and functioning properly. When used topically, hyaluronic acid can help boost skin's moisture content, reduce inflammation, and help prevent moisture depletion. Hyaluronic acid has become popular in anti-aging skin care because of its ability to add moisture to the skin even in the driest atmosphere, since it binds water from the liquids you consume.
Use morning or night, under make-up or alone. Apply a small amount with gentle tapping motions& hellip under the eye from outer corner to inner, and then over the eyelid in an oval pattern. Repeat movements 5 times around each eye.
View All Reviva Labs
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Skin Care > Eye Care
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Skin Care > Serums
Top 10 Skin Care