Shikai Color Reflect Hot Oil Treatment Description
- Give your dry, over-processed hair a complete make-over in just three minutes
- Extends the life of color treatments with Heliogenol and UV filters
Color Reflect Hot Oil Treatment is a deep conditioning oil treatment that repairs and protects dry or damaged hair. It can be used on all hair types.
- Specially formulated to address the damaging effects of color treatments.
- Restores moisture, strength, and vitality to each shaft of hair.
- Extends the life of color treatments with special UV filters.
- Great for natural or color-treated hair.
Free Of Animal testing.
Use on damp hair before shampooing. Can be used 1-2 times per week as needed. Place unopened or re-sealed tube in a cup of hot water wait for 1 minute to warm. Twist top to break seal and dispense 1/2 of the contents into palm. Gently massage into damp hair, focusing on ends and outer layers rather than roots. Leave in hair for 3-5 minutes, shampoo and condition as usual.
Aqua (purified water), glycerin (vegetable), Aloe barbadensis (decolorized aloe vera) gel, Chamomilla recutica (chamomile) extract, dimethicone copolyol, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed soy protein, panthenol, olive oil PEG-7 esters, sunflower (helianthus annus) extract, polysilicon-15, ethyl ester of hydrolyzed silk, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, PG-propyl silanetriol, diazolidinyl urea, natural fragrance.
View All Shikai Products
View All Beauty & Personal Care > Hair Care > Styling Products