Simply Organic Enchilada Sauce Mix Description
- Southwest Selection
- USDA Organic
Simply Organic Enchilada Sauce Mix brings chili peppers the respect they deserve. Blended with garlic, paprika, and cumin, our roasted red chilies provide maximum flavor without the heat that can drown out a chili’s flavor. Whether made with chicken, beef, tofu, or seasonal roasted vegetables, your enchiladas are sure to be a wholesome family favorite.
- Stir packet contents, 1 1/2 cups water and 8 ounces tomato sauce in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Brown 1 pound beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in 1/2 cup Enchilada sauce.
- Spread sauce on 8 tortillas, then spoon about 1/4 cup meat filling into each tortilla. Roll tortillas tightly; place seam-side down in greased 11" x 7" baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over rolled tortillas. Top with 1 to 2 cups cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Makes 8 servings.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic cornstarch, organic chili pepper, sea salt, organic paprika, organic garlic, organic corn syrup solids, organic cumin, silicon dioxide, organic guar gum, citric acid.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation or genetically engineered products.
View All Simply Organic
View All Food > Condiments, Dressings, Dips & Sauces > Sauces > Organic Sauces