Sweet Wheat Powder Description
- Freeze Dried Wheat Grass Juice Powder
- Live Enzymes
- GMO Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Unleash the Powder of Nature's Green Superfood!
Sweet Wheat organic wheat grass juice powder contains the potent live enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help keep your body in a healthy condition at any age.
Along with being a complete source of daily nutrition, wheat grass is an alkalizing food linked to remarkable overall health benefits–including improved digestion, higher energy levels, increased mental focus, and even clearer skin.
Why Choose Sweet Wheat?
- Made with Organic Wheat Grass Juice
- Grown Outdoors under Natural Sunlight
- Freeze Dried for Increased Potency
- 100% Pure Juice – Not Ground-up Grass!
- Family Owned and Operated for 17+ Years
Take 2 capsules with water, preferably on an empty stomach. Take 1-3 servings daily depending on individual needs.
100% Certified Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder in all-natural pullulan capsules.
50 BENEFITS OF WHEATGRASS JUICE
All data referenced below is extracted from published writings of M.D's research scientists. It is presented as educational material to the reader ONLY
1. Wheatgrass Juice is nutritionally complete as a food.
2. Capable of sustaining human life for weeks to months according to plant and soil scientist, Dr G.H. Earp Thomas.
3. High in enzymes.
4. Full of amino acid profile.
5. Helps increase endurance and stamina.
6. Contains antioxidants, which help to strengthen cells.
7. Helps neutralize toxins in cells.
8. Has exogenous enzymes to help detoxify and help remove cell waste.
9. Bioflavonoids are present in wheatgrass juice, which help to cleanse blood and tissue as well as helping to strengthen capillaries.
10. Helps to oxygenate the body. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly oxygenated environment.
11. Good source of chlorophyll. Science has proven chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
12. Easily assimilated - Bio available.
13. Delivers natural vitamins.
14. Delivers natural minerals.
15. Helps to stimulate digestion.
16. Shown to restore fertility in animals.
17. Helps to purify the liver.
18. Helps improve blood sugar problems.
19. Strong alkaline forming food. Promotes better Ph balance.
20. Helps with receding gums.
21. Helps to relieve a sore throat.
22. Can help in scar reduction.
23. Nourishes skin and helps with skin conditions.
24. Excellent skin cleanser.
25. Helps deactivate 3:4-Benzpyrene, on of the most potent carcinogenic compounds found in charcoal-broiled meat and smoked fish.
26. Shown to have the ability to fight tumors.
27. Help increase blood flow by the dilating effect on blood vessels.
28. Naturally helps with anemia. Studies show red cell count in anemic or low red cell count returning to normal within days.
29. Helps growth and development of friendly bacteria. Antibacterial properties demonstrated.
30. Helps to deodorize bad breath.
31. Wheatgrass Juice acts as a body deodorant, helping body smells, as well as menstrual odors.
32. Helps with stronger nails and hair.
33. Helps keep hair from losing its natural pigment.
34. Has effective properties on a type of bacteria called anaerobic bacteria. This bacteria causes food poisoning, pneumonia, ear infections, diabetic skin ulcers, and bloodstream infections.
35. Helps with vaginal infections when used as a douche.
36. Helps to dissolve fatty deposits in the liver.
37. Good source of B-12 for vegetarians, or anyone.
38. Is a source of folic acid, great for pregnant women.
39. Helps neutralize toxic automobile exhaust containing nitrogen compounds that are found in our body.
40. Helps neutralize the harmful effects on fluorine compounds knows as fluorides found in public water supplies and dental products.
41. Anti-fungal properties demonstrated.
42. Aids in healthy bowel movements.
43. Can be used as a colon implant without toxic side effects.
44. Wheatgrass Juice used in enemas and implants help heal and detox the walls of the colon.
45. Wheatgrass Juice can help remove heavy metals from the body.
46. According to agricultural researcher Pfeiffer, if one dehydrates wheatgrass, the protein compositions is 47.7%. Dried wheatgrass then has 3 times as much protein concentration as beef.
47. It is great for sports injuries as well as recovery. When applying a wheatgrass juice paste, it penetrates the skin, stops the underlying bleeding and rapidly reduces swelling, often within 24 hours.
48. It has been known to enhance the libido in both men and women.
49. It helps with decreasing the lactic acid build up in the muscles after workouts due to its highly alkaline properties.
50. Benjamin Gruskin, M.D., shows the power of chlorophyll in his article in The American Journal of Surgery. He suggests to use clinically for four odors, infections, wounds, sinusitis, inner ear inflammations, varicose veins, leg ulcers, skin eruptions, rectal sores, inflammation of the uterine cervix, vaginal infections, pyorrhea.
View All Sweet Wheat
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Super Foods
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Herbs & Botanicals > Wheat Grass
Top 10 Vitamins
Top 10 Superfoods