Trace Minerals ConcenTrace Lemon Lime Description
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C
- Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink
- Potassium | B Vitamins | Great Antioxidant | ConcenTrace
- Certified Vegan
- Gluten Free & Low Sugar
When Should I Take a Power Pak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
- 200 mg more vitamin C & 2 more packets than the leading brand
- No Caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
- Contains essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from ConcenTrace
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
Crystalline fructose, citric acid, stevia leaf, natural lemon lime flavors. Plus over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace.
Allergen Info: contains no known allergens.
View All Trace Minerals
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Minerals
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Immune Support > Vitamin C Immune
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Vitamin C > Powdered Vitamin C