Yogourmet Yogurt Starter with Probiotics 0.17 oz (5 g) Description
- Freeze Dried Yogurt Starter
- Use With Yogourmet II or Multi Yogurt Makers
Use 5 g of starter per liter or quart of milk.
- Heat one litre or quart of milk to 180 F or bring to the boiling point. Cool to 73-77 F.
- Dissolve 5 g of culture in a small amount of the cooled milk in a cup. Pour back into the litre or quart and mix well.
- Incubate in your Yogourmet II or Multi yogurt maker for 12 to 15 hours, or until the yogurt has reached the desired firmness.
- Refrigerate to stop the process
The yogurt used to determine the nutrition value was made with vitamin AandD fortified 2% milk.
Lactic bacteria (L.casei, B.longum, L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus), and skim milk powder.
View All Yogourmet
View All Grocery > Snacks