Zuke's Power Bones Dog Treats Peanut Butter Description
- Healthy, High-Carb, Protein-Rich Treats for Active Dogs
- Peanut Butter Formula with Whole-Grain, Real Fruits and Vegetables
- No Wheat, Corn, Soy, Artificial Colors, Flavors Added Fat or By-Products
- Made in the USA
Just because your dog doesn't tell you he's tired during your 5-mile hike doesn't mean he never hits the wall. Dogs, like people, can run out of energy too.
Power Bones, dreamed up in 1995 when Zuke hit the wall on a hike with Patrick, are the perfect treat to keep your pooch performing. A variety of carbohydrates and high quality protein give dogs all the healthy energy they need to keep up with you and your active lifestyle. And because they aren't loaded with unhealthy additives, they'll never crash.
So, now you'll never have to worry about your four legged running partner giving up before you do. Feed Power Bones and Fuel the Love.
- Power Bones are like an energy bar for people, but for dogs
- Designed for dogs who need a power boost during strenuous activity
- The perfect dog treat for use during dog agility, canine flyball or while running, hiking or swimming with you dog
- Calories per piece (approx.): Beef 15, Chicken 18, Peanut Butter 22
- Simple and complex carbs for quick and sustained energy
- Fortified with vitamins and mineral
- Now formulated with:
- Whole, fresh blueberries – natural antioxidant
- Whole, fresh carrots – Vitamin A for healthy eyes
- Whole, fresh apples – promotes a healthy immune system
- Ground flaxseed – Omega-3 fatty acids
- Whole grains – dietary fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals
- Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables
- Healthy, Natural dog treat
- Free of wheat, corn and soy
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or by-products
Free Of Wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors, flavors and by-products.
Feed your dog Power Bones before, during, or after periods of increased activity and exercise.
For periods of very strenuous activity we recommend frequent feeding of Power Bones to help keep energy levels high.
Peanut Butter, Ground Oats, Ground Rice, Malted Barley, Maple Syrup, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Ground Barley, Apples, Beets, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Ground Flax Seed, Canola Oil, Phosphoric Acid (a natural acidifier), Salt, Garlic Powder, Brewers Yeast, Natural Flavors, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols.
View All Zuke's
View All Pets > Dog Food & Treats > Treats
Top 10 Food for Dogs