Zum Clean Aromatherapy Laundry Soap Frankincense & Myrrh Description
- Handmade with essential oils
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Highly concentrated
- Free of sulfates, phosphates, parabens, petrochemicals and cocamidopropyl betaine
- Cleans 64 loads
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It is a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is a laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates and phosphates used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safe for fishies.
- Safe for septic tanks and everywhere for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, fragrance and glycerin (vegetable).
View All Zum Clean
View All Household Products > Laundry