Dr. Ohhira's Living Oils Description
Dr. Ohhira's Essential Living Oils is Vegetarian Alternative to Fish Oils.
- Complete and scientifically balanced blend of Omega 3, 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) high in ALA (300mg), GLA (75mg), EPA & DHA (23.4mg)
- Eight Natural Plant Seed Oils
- Cold-Pressed and Unrefined
Purest Form of EFA-"Good" fats in Dr. Ohhira's Essential Living Oils are extracted from eight superior plant seeds, scientifically selected by award-winning microbiologist Iichiroh Ohhira, Ph.D. to support good health. The expensive and time consuming cold-press method of extracting oils is used to preserve the natural qualities and properties of the plant seeds so the consumer receives only the purest form of good oils .
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) are the "good" fats our body requires but can't manufacture. The only way to acquire EFA is to consume them in foods and oral supplements. Dr. Ohhira's Essential Living Oils is a vegetarian source of EFA (Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9) found in linolenic, linoleic and oleic acids. The scientifically balanced ratio of Omega-3, -6 & -9 is 4:1:1. Dr. Ohhira's Essential Living Oils is the richest plant-based source of GLA, ALA, EPA, DHA and Vitamin E. Other significant compounds include campesterol, sitosterol and stigmasterol. Meticulously formulated by research scientists to provide one product that contains all of the good fats without any of the bad fats.
Non-GMO Plant Seeds scientifically selected, skillfully extracted and meticulously processed from 8 medecinal plants.
1 Capsule ( Ingredients weigh 450mg)
Suggested Use: 1-3 capsules with each meal or as directed by a health care professional.
1. Green Tea Seed. From the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. Contains very high levels of catechins - EGCG, ECG, EGC and EC - that support antioxidant activity and normal cell production.
2. Perilla Seed. From the mint-family plant Perilla frutescens Polyunsaturated oil containing high levels of Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3) that metabolizes to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Richest plant source of ALA.
3. Borage Seed. From the plant Borago officinalis. Richest source of GLA, an unusual constituent of living matter that is found in very few plants. GLA metabolizes to DGLA, which supports anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic activities. High in vitamins B1, B2, B3 & C, minerals & fiber.
4. Flax Seed. From the plant Linum usitatissimum. An abundant and rich dietary source of Omega-3,-6 and -9. Very rich source of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an Omega-3 EFA that metabolizes to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Source of important nutrients and micronutrients including lignans.
5. Sunflower Seed. From the plant Helianthus annuus. High in protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium and Vitamin E. Includes Oleic acid (Omega-9) and Linoleic acid (Omega-6).
6. Avocado Seed. From the plant Persea Americana. Rich in Oleic acid (Omega-9), Linoleic acid (Omega-6), Linolenic acid (Omega-3) and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, and E. Rich in potassium, protein, amino acids, palmitic acid, stearic acid, panthothenic acid and lecithin.
7. Olive Seed. From the plant Olea Europaea. A "good" fat high in Vitamins A, D, E and K, EFA including Oleic acid (Omega- 9) and Linoleic acid (Omega-6) and polyphenols.
8. Rice Seed. From the plant Oryza sativa. Balanced profile of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. Contains tocopherol, tocotrienol, oryzanol, squalene and phytosetrol. Oryzanol supports healthy cholesterol levels. Tocotrienol may be the most powerful Vitamin E source found in nature.
View All Dr. Ohhira (Essential Formulas)
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Fish Oils & Omegas > Vegan Omegas
Top 10 Supplements