Garden Of Life FYI Joint and Tissue Description
- The ingredients in FYI include naturally occurring compounds that support normal joint function and mobility.
- Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body.
- Select ingredients in FYI are produced through the Garden Of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme process to make nutrients more available to the body.
Certain ingredients in FYI- chicken collagen type II along with proteolytic enzymes and turmeric – provide support for normal joint function and mobility. These ingredients also support healthy metabolism in the connective tissue that is essential to maintain normal range of motion.
If you're among the millions of Americans who would like to maintain already healthy joint and connective tissues, start using FYI today.
What's in FYI?
FYI contains chicken collagen type II, systemic enzymes and herbs chosen for their ability to support healthy joints. Specific ingredients include:
- Systemic Enzyme Blend a combination of protein-digesting enzymes able to function in a wide range of pH environments.
- Protease Blend- a combination of proteolytic enzymes shown to work systemically .
- Bromelain- a powerful protein-digesting enzyme from pineapple.
- Papain- a mixture of protein-digesting enzymes isolated from papaya.
Additional enzymes in FYI include:
- Lipase- a potent fat-digesting enzyme
- Amylase- a starch-digesting enzyme
- Cellulase- an enzyme that breaks down plant fiber
Other ingredients include:
- Syrian oregano- contains antioxidant compounds and essential oils .
- Cat's Claw- a traditional Peruvian herb which supports the body's ability to fight free radicals.
- Turmeric Root- an antioxidant that has been shown to support normal joint function.
- Young leaves of Rhododendron caucasium- traditionally used as a tea, they contain a unique form of highly available polyphenolic antioxidants.
How do the ingredients in FYI work to support healthy joints?
Proteolytic enzymes have the ability to support normal metabolic processes in the body that support joint and connective tissue health Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body.
What makes FYI better than other formulas?
FYI is a unique formula that combines a special form of collagen, proteolytic enzymes and turmeric to support normal joint function and mobility. FYI is further enriched with a unique blend of foods and botanicals to support antioxidant function in the body. Additionally, the cat's claw, ginger, barley juice, and turmeric are fermented using our proprietaryPoten-Zymeprocess which makes the nutrients in these ingredients more available to the body.
Adults take 1 caplet 3 times per day preferably on an empty stomach.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium carbonate, sodium croscarmellose, silica, stearic acid, vegetable coating, probiotic cultures.
Wheat, dairy, and soy are used in the fermentation of this product but are usually consumed during fermentation or separated from the enzymes during the final purification process.
View All Garden Of Life
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Bone & Joint