North American Herb and Spice Resvital Powder Description
- Antioxidant Rich
- Contains No Animal Products
- Natural Source Vitamins & Minerals
This is a crude red sour grape powder devoid of chemical processing, the freshest grape extract available. This sun-dried formula full of photonic energy, is full of resveratrol, malic acid, tartaric acid, vitamin C and the minerals chromium and potassium. The whole grape: skin, seed, and sour pulp is used. Let slowly dissolve under the tongue for maximum potency or in your favorite beverage.
- A true sour, that is non-sweet, way to get the powers of grape; ideal for all people, especially those sensitive to sugar.
- A natural source of biologically active resveratrol.
- A top source of naturally occurring chromium in a biologically available form.
- An ideal food for adding sour organic acids, which are heart healthy, to the food.
- An alternative way to create a sour taste on food versus lemons.
- Ingredients: remote-source red sour grape powder from handpicked red grapes nutrients.
Two teaspoons contain 14% of the daily need for vitamin C which also contains 70% of the daily need for the highly rare chromium.
Take One or more teaspoons daily with or without meals.
Resvital-coated Wild Halibut Recipe
2 halibut steaks
Two or more teaspoons Resvital powder
One large yellow or red onion
Contents of 2 Black Seed-plus capsules (or, if unavailable, use some other aromatic spice complex such as Herbamere)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a baking pan place the halibut steaks and coat with Resvital and other spices. Cover with sliced onions and then cover with aluminum foil. Cook until flaky, being careful to overcook.
View All North American Herb & Spice
View All Vitamins & Minerals > Condition-Specific > Cardiovascular > Grape Seed
Top 10 Supplements