Orange TKO Value Pack Description
Super Concentrated Orange Cleaner 16oz (473ml).
- Orange TKO - 100% Natural
- Cleaner / Degreaser
- Stain Remover
- Pet / Agricultural Uses
- Cleans Air / Cuts Odor
- Leaves no residue
Orange TKO is a citrus cleaner/degreaser made from the peel of the orange. It is an emulsifier which contains no synthetic chemicals, petroleum distillates, or detergents. It is also 100% environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and non-toxic.
Orange TKO comes as a concentrate which can be diluted with water to handle the toughest industrial cleaning problems, but is safe enough to use in the home, around children and animals. Orange TKO will not breakdown the body's immune system like chemicals and is not carcinogenic.
Orange TKO can be used for cleaning grease, oil, tar, adhesives, or caulking, as well as numerous other cleaning applications. It is non-corrosive, leaves no residue, and is safe for employees to work with.
In the home, Orange TKO can be used for all of your cleaning applications. It is very effective for stains and odors in carpets and laundry. Have a look in the instructions for the range of uses for TKO!
The use of Orange TKO is limited only by your imagination! The following instructions are guidelines only, and dilution may be modified for your own purposes.
|The basic mixes are: || ||In 24 oz. spray bottle |
|Mist ||1/2 ounce per gallon of water ||1/2 tsp. |
|Light ||1 ounce per gallon of water ||1 tsp. |
|General ||2 ounces per gallon of water ||1 -2 tbsp. |
|Strong ||10 - 20 ounces per gallon of water ||4 - 8 tbsp. || |
2oz with water makes 1 gallon.
Always dilute with water or you can use vinegar. For grit on smooth surface stains add baking soda. Never use straight or strong mixture on plastic or varnished wood surfaces.
Q: What exactly is Orange TKO?
A: Orange TKO is an emulsifier made from the peel of the orange. D'limonene is the active ingredient that gives citrus cleaners the punch. Through a double distillation process, d'limonene is separated from the orange oil, removing the acidity, leaving Orange TKO with a neutral pH. This double distillation process preserves the organic integrity of Orange TKO. Orange TKO is not corrosive, and leaves no residue. Two environmentally friendly (EPA approved) surfactants are added to allow d'limonene to blend with water. Surfactants are also wetting agents, which gives TKO more cleaning strength.
Q: If there are no synthetic chemicals in TKO, what is in it?
A: Orange TKO contains d'limonene, surfactants, and oxygen has been added. There are no petroleum distillates or other synthetic chemicals. It is 100% natural.
Energize Your Garden:
Special wash for Roses, Orchards and other Ornamental Plants
- 1 - Gallon Spring Water
- 1/2 - tsp Orange TKO
- 3/4 - tsp Vinegar
Less Delicate Flowers and Shrubs:
- 1 - Gallon Spring Water
- 1 - tsp Orange TKO
- 1 - tsp Vinegar
Vegetable Gardens, Shrubs, Brushes and Trees:
- 1 - Gallon Spring Water
- 2 - tbsp Orange TKO
- 1 - tbsp Vinegar
RECREATION VEHICLE (RV) APPLICATIONS
General Cleaning - 100% Natural, All Purpose Cleaner
Use general purpose mix of TKO and water (2 oz. TKO per gallon of water) for general cleaning of interior or exterior of R.V. (Walls, floors, countertops, stove, etc.)
Stain Remover for Carpets and Upholstery
Removes pet stains, food stains, coffee, tea, wine, tar, grease, oil, etc. Two (2)oz/gallon of water works for most. May need to use stronger for tough stains. Spray on and leave sit 1 - 3 minutes to emulsify, then remove with a damp cloth. May also be used in carpet cleaner - 1 to 2 oz/gallon of water.
Windows and mirrors
1/2 oz/gallon of water. Use as a mist of TKO for windows and fixtures. If streaks appear, solution is too strong! Add more water. See product sheet for more applications.
Spray mist of concentrate then a mist of water. Let sit 3 - 5 minutes to emulsify, then wipe off. May need to reapply for old or heavy tar. * Do not spray concentrate on plastic surfaces! Use strong mix of 1 oz TKO in 24 oz spray bottle of water for plastic.
Septic Tank Odor Control
Add 1-2 ounces of TKO to 3 cups of water and pour down toilet. Important: Always use mixed solution! DO NOT PUT CONCENTRATED TKO ON PLASTIC SURFACES! DILUTE WITH WATER FIRST!
Eliminate bad odors and taste in fresh water system
Recommended by Highways Magazine. Mix 5 - 10 oz. of Orange TKO in a gallon of water and put into fresh water holding tank. Always mix with water before pouring into tank - never put concentrated TKO on plastic surfaces! Add approximately 9 more gallons of fresh water. (If you wish to use more water, add TKO so that the mix is 1/2 oz per gallon of water to 1 oz per gallon of water.) Bounce trailer to agitate, then run it through the water system. Don't forget the hot water tap to clean out the water heater. Run about half of it through, then leave it sit for 3 - 5 minutes. Run the remaining mix through the lines. Rinse by adding fresh water to the tank and running it through the lines. If there is any orange odor or taste to the water, it will go away after a couple of rinses. Orange TKO is 100% natural and is not a poison. Do not leave in system for extended periods of time - orange odor and taste may be more difficult to get rid of.
Degrease motors in motorhomes
Pressure wash engine with water to remove loose dirt and grime. While still wet, spray mist of concentrate, or spray strong mix of 10 - 20 oz of TKO per gallon of water over the area to be cleaned. Let sit for 10 minutes to emulsify, then pressure wash off. If build-up is heavy, you may need to do a second application. No harsh odors and no problem with skin contact!
Eliminate skunk odor
Spray area with 2 - 6 oz TKO per gallon of water, depending on the severity of the situation. If you know the area that was directly sprayed, spray strong mix of 10 - 20 oz per gallon of water. If possible, rinse with water after allowing to sit for 3 - 5 minutes to emulsify. Eliminates the odor - doesn't just cover it up!
Hydraulic oil spills from mechanical breakdowns: Spray a solution of Orange TKO on the spill of 10-12 oz TKO per gallon of water. Give time to emulsify and wash off with water. No permanent damage is done to the greens or vegetation.
- Oil stains on pavement: Mix 1 part TKO to 8-10 parts water. Spray on oil stain, leave sit for 15 minutes, and work stain with an old broom to help loosen the oil. Hose off with water.
- Ball washers: Use 1 oz TKO in 5 gallons of water to eliminate odors and gummy build up. Keeps ball washers fresh and clean.
- Golf carts and machinery may be cleaned with general solution. Degrease motors with strong solution.
- Clean stains from shoes and clothing with 2-4 oz per gallon of water. May need to soak in TKO before washing as usual.
- Clubhouse: For stains and odors, use general solution. See home applications for more details.
- To clean the bilge: Add 2-4 oz of TKO concentrate to the bilge. Allow the wave action to emulsify the oil and grease. Leave in the bilge to biodegrade. When you turn on the motor, you'll get a fresh, clean aroma.
- Use light to general purpose mix to remove docking marks, salt build-up, and for general cleaning of interior and exterior of boats. Great for leather seats inside cabin. Removes carbon and rust (for rust, sprinkle salt on stain after you spray the TKO on). Cleans bird and spider droppings, or sap.
- Caution: Do not use concentrated Orange TKO on fiberglass!
- To clean slop hoses so they can be reused, dilute 1 part TKO to 20 parts water.
- To clean oily water separator filters, dilute 1 part TKO to 10 parts water.
Bicycles, ATV's, Motorcycles, & Snowmobiles
Use strong mix to remove oil, grease and grime.
- Use general purpose mix for general clean up.
Camping & Fishing:
Removes fish oil and dried blood.
- Spray tent and sleeping bags and wash utensils.
- Spray cloth with Orange TKO to cover food.
- Keep footwear odor free.
Replace hazardous chemicals with Orange TKO - environmentally friendly and biodegradable. Orange TKO allows you to help protect our environment! Safe to use around children and pets!
Orange TKO can be used for any cleaning application - one product for all uses!
When using Orange TKO, there are no harsh odors, and no problem with skin contact. It leaves a fresh citrus scent.
Pet Stains in Carpets:
On fresh urine stains, blot up as much as possible. Spray the area with general purpose mix, and allow 1-2 minutes to emulsify the stain and odour before removing with a damp cloth.
On old pet stains, spray on a strong mix, or concentrate followed by a spray of water. Allow 1-2 minutes to emulsify the stain and odour. Application may need to be repeated, but Orange TKO WILL remove the stain, and the odour that goes along with it!
Pet Odour Control:
For indoor use, light mix should be sufficient. Use general purpose mix outdoors. Spray directly on the odour source, or spray into the air to freshen the room.
Clean Kennels, Cages and Litter Boxes:
Spray on general purpose mix, and allow 1-2 minutes to emulsify. Wipe down with a sponge or cloth. Rinse litter boxes with water.
Clean Pet Bedding and Blankets:
Add 1-2 ounces of Orange TKO in the washing machine. Cleans and deodorizes.
Wipe down with a light mix of Orange TKO.
Horse Stalls and Trailers:
Spray on general mix of TKO. Allow to emulsify stains and odours for 5-10 minutes. Rinse area with water.
Home Use Mist:
-Windows, mirrors, appliances, chandeliers, dusting furniture, chrome, stainless steel... Anything you want to shine!
-Walls, floors, silk plants, countertops, cupboards... Anything that needs a light cleaning!
- Use in carpet cleaner instead of shampoo - there are no soap suds to clean up, and it leaves no residue in your carpet! Always pre-mix.
Do Not put concentrate into plastic dispensers!
- Use in your pets.
- Use on indoor plants.Use light mix only on your house plants!
- Cleans jewelry, but do not use on cosmetic jewelry or glued on medallions.
- Stains in carpets, fabrics, upholstery (more details later), kitchen grease, bathtubs, showers, sinks, venetian blinds... Anywhere you need a powerful general purpose cleaner.
- For stains on arborite, bathtubs, sinks, or any other hard surface, allow time to emulsify and put some baking soda on your cloth before rubbing off.
- Ovens, tough stains in laundry and carpets, paint brushes and rollers, rust, barbecues, fireplace windows, glue, adhesives, tape residue, scuff marks...
- Permanent felt marker, gum, candle and crayon wax.
Caution: Do not use concentrated Orange TKO on plastics, fiberglass, or plexiglas!
- Spray on general purpose mix, allow 1 - 2 minutes to emulsify and then remove with a damp cloth in a twisting motion so as not to spread the stain. For difficult stains, you may use a strong mix or spray some concentrate on the stain with your general mix.
- Warm oven to a maximum of 200 degrees F, turn off and spray with strong mix of Orange TKO. Allow time to emulsify. If necessary, agitate with scouring pad and baking soda. Soak oven racks in tub with 1 - 2 tbsp. of TKO.
- Pre-spray stains with general or strong mix. Let sit for 1 - 2 minutes, then wash as usual. For tough stains or heavily soiled clothes, soak overnight in light or general mix. Rub spots to help loosen stains, and then wash as usual in the morning. Do not discard solution for soaking - reuse next time! For extreme laundry problems, soak overnight as above, but add 1 ounce of TKO to the washing machine and repeat agitation cycle.
- Spray concentrate into bowl. Leave sit for 5 minutes to emulsify, then scrub. Leaves a fresh citrus scent.
- Pour concentrate into drain. Allow time to emulsify, then flush with hot water.
- Use strong mix of TKO. Allow 5 minutes to emulsify, then remove with a damp cloth. If necessary, you may add TKO to paint solvents.
Hard Water Stains:
- Spray on general or strong mix. Let sit 1 - 2 minutes before wiping off. For difficult stains, try adding a little vinegar or put baking soda on your cloth.
Flood and Fire:
- Spray area with general or strong mix of Orange TKO until smoke and musty odors disappear. Eliminates smoke smell from clothing.
- Emulsifies skunk odor and odors from footwear, garbage and diaper pails, smoke, fish, manure, sewer back-ups, pets, sick rooms and vehicles. Spray the odor source directly with general mix. If necessary, spray in the air. Works great just to freshen up a room. Destroys any odor!
- Add 1/2 tsp. Orange TKO to the water after your dishwasher starts. Eliminates film on dishes and makes glasses sparkle!
Food grade D'Limonene, citrus mulse, natural colorant.
View All Orange TKO
View All Household Products > Household Cleaners > All Purpose Cleaners